Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

today i am free writing about my wananga

In the weekend I went to Motatau marae for my wananga, we did two parts of training from 9:30am to 6pm  and from 7pm to 10:30 pm. We had chop suey and bolanaise then we went to bed at 10:30. We  slep  in the marae,6 people got cut from the group but not me. When we first came to the marae we got welcomed in and were told a story back in the past we got a few gralins we also did 10 minte wide drills after we had a shower I went to brush my teeth and get in my bed to go to sleep. The next day I packed my bag and fold my blanket put it in my bag same with  my sheet. When I went home I jumped in my cusens mums car and went to school when we saw the broken window we fixed the windows and went home with Herbert and Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment