Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Today I am Free Writing on my weekend

In the weekend I went to the movies in Whangarei the movie didn't start till 10 past 12, we Watched  toy story 4 it was fun before it started we went for a walk down town after the Movie Mr Owen and me went to the sushi shop to get a hangi  and I had KFC for dinner when I went home I told aunty jean everything about the Movie then at night time we watched  toystory  4 with my aunty and my puppy  we were eating  popcorn and had fizzy drink.

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you got to go and watch Toy Story 4! I went to watch it in the holidays and really enjoyed it. Maybe next time you could describe a small part... like the waiting for the movie to begin, what does that part look like, sound like, taste like, feel like etc.

    ReplyDelete