Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

today I am free writing about my weekend

In the weekend  I went to Kapehu Marae, we got welcomed on with a powhiri . After that we had a cuppa of tea and sang songs. In the morning I went for a shower and had breakfast . Through the day I helped my Aunty Jean with the blankets, pillows. I put the matresses in the corner  and when  I put the suitcase in the bus which was a big school bus that  had 36 seats. We just going to the powhiri this old Kuia had a stroke and a heart attack. The ambulance came to the marae and a few minutes later the helicopter  came to the marae and was searching for a place  to land.T here was no space  for the helicopter to land but there was the urapa. It landed there but blew all the flowers off the graves.

No comments:

Post a Comment