Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Today I'm doing free writing about my weekend

In the weekend I went to my friend Rangamaramas house to play some games,after that we went to pick up our other mates and went for a bike ride up to the school and stayed there for a while. We rode down into this place, it took us a half an hour, it led us back to the school. The next day I went with my aunty to have a pool competition with Whangarei  and the steamers, my aunty won all of her games of pool. When they finish the captains had a game, our captain lost,after it finished we hade a feed and went home.I  got my bike and went for a ride with the crew. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise your Aunty played pool, how do you find it watching her play? Do you understand and follow the game as she does, or do you do something else? It is a pretty cool game, I love watching clever people doing tricky shots.

    ReplyDelete